Sands
Please create an account with a username the same as or similar to your in-game name.

Travian S2R4 alliance

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Plans/Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
terreciel

PostSubject: Plans/Ideas   Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Those of us on skype are currently chatting with RoA and some PD (former Classy from r3, the people who were on Sibi's WW this last round). We're talking about joining forces to dominate our quad. We don't want to run a WW, just wreak havoc (which actually was our goal last round, but that didn't really happen).

We haven't come to any firm decision yet, still just chatting and getting to know each other. If you are on skype, aren't in this chat and would like to be added to it, let me know in skype. If you're not in skype, my skype contact name is terre.ciel.travian.

We probably will be requiring the use of skype next round, which means not just having an account but checking it once a day. We'll work out a plan so that pertinent information isn't buried in chitchat, for those who don't have time to wade through 5oo messages a day. It is much easier to plan things via skype than through igms.

Please comment on this idea.
Back to top Go down
terreciel

PostSubject: RoA   Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:12 am

It is 99% likely that we will join RoA for next round. All the returning active members of Sands and Dunes have been invited to register for their forum and join the skype chat.

If you do not want to do this, please let Ted, Hardbreath, Ankh, Solus, or me know, so that we will not be looking for you on day 1.

I'll post more information here as the time gets closer.

If you aren't on skype yet, please register and add me as a contact so that you can access skype. Most information will be given via skype. terre.ciel.travian.
Back to top Go down

Plans/Ideas
Page 1 of 1